I’m pleased to announce that Studio Zaha Hadid Vienna is organizing a two-week, intensive investigation workshop into Parametric Urbanism. Studio Zaha Hadid Vienna workshop will be led by:
– Ass. Dipl.-Ing.MArch. AA Dist. [Robert NEUMAYR-BEELITZ] – lecturer/critic
– AProf. Mag.arch. Mag.theol. [Johannes TRAUPMANN] – critic
– Univ.-Ass. Dipl.-Ing. [Jens Erik MEHLAN] – critic
– Univ.Stud.Ass. [Daniel BOLOJAN] – grasshopper tutor
– Univ.Stud.Ass. [Bogdan ZAHA] – maya tutor, all from Studio Zaha Hadid Vienna.
As part of an ongoing academic research, the workshop will introduce participants into contemporary discussion of formal exploration in urban design methodologies enacted through the medium of computation.
more information on blog
more information on facebook
APPLY @ : firstname.lastname@example.org
help us to spread the word by sharing this with your friends on facebook, twitter, tumblr etc.